How do I permanently delete my account?
Before deleting your account, you may want to log in and copy your information (like your photos and posts) from Webtulz. After your account has been deleted, you won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added.
To permanently delete your account:
- From your main profile, click in the top right of Webtulz.
- Select Settings, then click Settings.
- Click Your Webtulz Information.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Click Delete Account, enter your password and then click Continue.